The Australian Farmer Digital Book
A heavily refreshed version of The Australian Farmer (TAF) is now available!
This free digital book (supported by Soil Science Australia) is available FREE to all SSA members and the wider soil community.
A bit about The Australian Farmer:
- Launched in 2017 for (and in collaboration with) Australian farmers and agriculture professionals.
- SSA has been supporting it, since its inception.
- Expert insight into advanced agricultural principles and practices in this country to help all farmers enhance productivity and profitability outcomes.
Read more about The Australian Farmer on our website or access the Digital Australian Farmer Book here.
TAF continues to deliver original and in-depth articles, case studies, opinion pieces, product reviews and videos on a range of topics including agribusiness, agtech, automation and machinery, animal medicine and plant health, women in ag, succession planning and water and irrigation.
This 2nd “living” volume has monthly content updates and is provided for free to all Australian farmers plus many secondary audiences working in the wider agricultural economy.
You can access, and also share TAF across your networks by clicking the image. Some highlights include:
- “The Agriculture Tool for the 2020s and Beyond: Systems” (Dr John H Troughton, nationally renowned agricultural consultant)
- “Carbon Farming Risk Management: A CARBONCARE Case Study” (Carbon Positive Australia)
- “The Future of Food Off-world and on” (The Waite Research Institute)